Dear DREAM Family,
DREAM Adaptive Recreation has always kept your health and safety as our first priority, especially since COVID-19 became a pandemic. We’ve taken the time to consult with healthcare professionals, other industry leaders, staff, participants, volunteers, and more, and we are thrilled to welcome you back to outdoor programming on June 1st.
As we kick off the spring and summer programs, we will be continuing our high-level commitment to care with a thorough plan. We will continuously evaluate the situation and health department recommendations to evolve our programs and safety requirements as needed.
We are taking a number of steps to keep everyone who participates in our programs safe.
- We are following recommendations from the Montana Department of Health.
- We’ve updated internal policies for staff and volunteers
- We’ve updated our cancellation policies to provide a 100% refund to those canceling due to the coronavirus
- We will continue to adapt as the situation and Health Department recommendations evolve in our local area
- We’ll conduct verbal symptom screenings for all staff, volunteers, and participants at each program day
- All staff/volunteers will wear face coverings when in close contact with others
- We are limiting participant numbers at programs to ensure we can follow all protocols and health guidelines
- We have instituted paperless check-in at programs and events, ensuring all forms and payments are completed in advance. This will help us prepare for your experience and will ensure a smooth, safe, and touch-free program.
- We’ve doubled-down on equipment cleaning and sanitation
If you or someone in your family is feeling unwell, please notify us and we’ll reschedule your lesson or volunteer shift when the timing is appropriate. We are excited about your DREAM experience, and know that you are too! But, we also have many people counting on us who are aging, have underlying health concerns, or suppressed immune systems. For their protection and yours, we ask that you carefully consider your attendance.
Please contact us before your lesson or volunteer shift with any questions or concerns (406) 862-1817.