BACKCOUNTRY POWDER CAMP
2021 – Celebrating our 6th Year of Backcountry Powder Camp
February 2021 – dates coming soon!
This program is for advanced skiers/snowboarders with a physical disability and allows them to develop backcountry skills. You’ll be accompanied by trained volunteers (powder hosts) and staff as well as professional guiding support from Great Northern Powder Guides.
The camp includes:
- 3 days of Cat Skiing/Riding in the backcountry w/ Great Northern Powder Guides
- 2 days at Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Intro to Avalanche Safety Course
- Most meals
- Transportation (once in Whitefish; hotel shuttle provided)
2020 Cost: $925, double-occupancy room. $1,175, private room. Fees include all details outlined above.
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $400 is required to reserve your space. This camp fills up fast, so secure your spot ASAP!
Contact us to learn more: (406) 862-1817 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the clips below!
- Lucas Grossi boarding in the average terrain at Pow Camp. This trip gives you access to a little bit of everything: open fields of beautiful deep snow, tight trees, steep chutes, pillow drops and lots of pow!
- 2016 Highlight Video: Our good friend, Joe Stone, created this video for DREAM Adaptive Recreation to highlight the fun, terrain and athletes that participated in our first ever Backcountry Powder Camp. We teamed up with Great Northern Powder Guides for the ultimate adaptive backcountry experience. Snorkels were recommended!